Wednesday, August 27, 2014

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Milk Review, Swatches



Assalammu’alaiku beautifuls..

I know, most of beauty lovers have and love this eye pencil. Not only can use as eyeliner (as the first function), but also can do as eyeshadow base, to make the eyeshadow colors more vivid. 


 Packaging : 


This NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil comes juts like another pencil. With a cap on it, so you will not worry if this eyeliner ruin everywhere. 







The pencil comes in 5 grams eyeliner in it. 

Textures : 

When the eyeliner pencil glides in my skin, it’s glides easily. Looks like cream eyeliner pencil. And really easy to blend it. 

Swatches : 


Because I was curious, I compare NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil with NYX Eye Base White, because they have same function : to make the eyeshadow colors more vivid 

I apply mint-green colors eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 colors 2nd edition palette over these two. 





As you can see, without any eye base, the mint-green eyeshadows look sheer. But, with NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil, the mint-green eyeshadows looks more pigmented, but still have a little bit sheer effects. With NYX Eye Base White, the colors looks more matte, but not as pigmented as the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil. 

Price : Rp 85.000,- (about 8.5 USD) in NYX Makeup Counter 

Pros :

  • Easy to use, easy to blend
  • Double function from eyeliner, to eyebase
  • Reasonable price
  • Has wide variation of colors 


Cons :

  • Some people hard to find sharpener to shape this eyeliner


So, which products I choose?

Honestly, I can’t decided which products I should choose. Because each of these has their own function. I will use NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil for my waterline, and can double use it for eye base if I want the eyeshadow colors to look more pigmented but still has the sheer effects. And I will use NYX Eye Base White if I want my eyeshadows to more pigmented and more matte. So it will depends on your choice, what you want your eyeshadows to be ^^ 

Oke thank you so much beautifuls to stop by in my post. I hope this review helpful. See you in my next post :* 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih banyak pretty ladies untuk komentarnya :*